Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Get Real Monday - One day

Today's Let's Get Real theme is "One Day". Check out Randi's blog for more info. The day I have decided to share with you is Friday, my favourite day of the week. It's the day I get to sit back and relax a bit as DH has the day off. Come and take a peek!
You've got too start the day with a healthy Breakfast. :o) I realize looking at the picture that I never did get to drink that tea!
After Breakfast it's off to school we go. The kids to their classes and me to the office to do my Safe Arrival Volunteer Job.
All the kids at school are accounted for so my job is done.
Back home to exercise and bake Yummy Banana Chocolate chip muffins for Lola's (Filipino for Grandma) Birthday party. After it's back to school to help out at the schools hot lunch program.
Pick Brayden up from Kindergarten and take him to get his haircut. Flowers for Lola's birthday party. DH picked them out.
We survived rush hour traffic and arrived at Lola's house to celebrate her birthday. We were rewarded by Yummy Filipino food, BBQ steak and lots of family fun.
So there you have it "one day" in my life.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you played along! Brayden sure is a cutie!

sulu-design said...

Fun idea! Sounds like a perfectly normal day - which is just great in my book!

Julie said...

Looks like a great day... Those flowers are absolutely beautiful and that shrimp looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

What a great day! The shrimp looks so good-I'm starving now! (Shrimp for dinner, kids?) Thanks for sharing your day...

Anonymous said...

that shrimp looks delicious! thanks for sharing your day.

Joanna said...

Thanks for sharing your day. Such a typical mama thing--not getting a chance to finish your tea. That shrimp dish looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the little glimpse into an ordinary day. The volunteer work you do is just great. And it's perfect that the school is so close by! XO, Jill