Today just got even better. A neighbour left these goodies at our door this afternoon. She knows we had a rough weekend. She also knows how much I love to garden and sew. It's the little things that mean so much! Thank you Dear Neighbour.


I think the kids thought the sewing mat was for them. Don't worry, I wont burst their bubble!
5 comments:
What a thoughtful neighbour you have!
I'm sorry to hear that the weekend was a bust, but I thrilled for you that you have such a sweet neighbor - you are so lucky in that respect!
What a sweet neighbor! What a blessing to have someone so close who knows how to lift your spirits!
Aw, how kind of them to do that for you! I'm sorry to hear that you had such a rough weekend. I'm so happy that Brayden is on the mend!!
How thoughtful of your neighbor to leave such wonderful goodies at your door... you know she must definitely consider you a dear neighbor too! Hope Brayden is still improving!
Post a Comment