Monday, May 28, 2007

Our Weekend.

We had a lovely weekend. It started out with a visit to the local gardening Farm for some plants for my Mum's patio. I had to restrain myself but after I had selected a trunk full of flowers off too Mum's I went. We had a lovely lunch together without kids, which is a rare treat. After lunch we had a great time planting the flowers for her little patio garden. You know it was my Mum's love for gardening that got me hooked!

I forgot to bring my camera to my Mum's, so I thought I would share some photo's of my garden instead! :o)

My Lavender is flowering.
Impatiens and sweet alyssum.
I know another photo of my Rhododendron - but I thought it looked pretty neat with the glistening water drops! Double click for a better view of the water.
Saturday we were off to a local Parade. Some people are storm chasers we are parade chasers!
This was Brayden's favourite part of the parade, the Pirates and their ship. What's a parade with out a monster? For those of you who are interested I will post the rest of our parade pictures on Flickr.

My posting might be a bit sparse for the next week, we have lots going on. Field trips, volunteering, parties and packing for a grand adventure. Danielle and I are off early Friday morning for a Mother and Daughter Brownie Camping weekend on the Sunshine Coast. It should be a lot of fun there are about 30 of us going. However, I've got lot's to get organized before we can go. Shopping to do, bags to pack and the slight inconvenience of a little boy at home sick AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i hope b gets better soon so you can go away with d and enjoy yourselves!

Julie said...

Lovely photos, once again! My rhododendron bush started to bloom this weekend!
Enjoy your busy week - the camping trip sounds like fun! Hope Brayden is feeling better.

sulu-design said...

Beautiful, uplifiting photos!

rani said...

what a fun weekend! i love the dragon (I'm thinking of him as Puff)