Baskets for Cd's
Baskets for hats, the one on the top right is for Danielle, top left for Brayden and bottom one is for Mum and Dad!
Small books and toys need a basket too.
Last of the basket photos that I am willing to share with you. The landing basket. This houses everything that needs to go upstairs! You see a while back I posted about things sitting in the stair landing and not going upstairs. Well now there is no excuse. Anyone who passes the basket on the way up looks in and if something belongs to them upstairs it must go!
So there you have it Confessions of a self confessed Basketoholic! Oh...did I mention that I am a Jar-o-holic too? Don't worry I'll save that for another day! 
5 comments:
I can see how it could become a problem....just wish i had it!
Boo, I can't see your images!
A place for everything and everything in its... basket, right?
How sweet. Baskets are such an attractive way to hide the items of daily life, like hats, books, computer stuff...I love it!
I'm a jar- and aluminum can-oholic. But unfortunately, mine just sit empty on a table in the basement. I'm waiting to find just the right thing to put in them...you've given me some ideas!
XO,
Jill
I recognize some of those IKEA baskets--because I have almost as many as you do! Oh, how I miss IKEA!
Post a Comment